Monday, April 8, 2013

Trading Part Time Can Lead To Failure

I am convinced, based on my method of trading, that to be successful I need to trade full-time.

The other day I started out with a losing trade but ended the day with some positive trades.

Today, after a week and a half of trading well, (some wins and loses) I had a losing day. The day wasn't any different than the day mentioned above, except I had a loss from the start, then entered another trade too late because I hesitated. That trade turned into a loss also. After the second loss, I had to quit trading and go to my day job.

The two scenarios were the same with one exception, I had time later on in the day (had the day off) to make the money back. In other words, trading part-time is very difficult. Trading is a full-time endeavor.

Maybe that's why so many people fail at trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment